Work at The State News
All full-time MSU students are eligible to work at The State News. The following departments currently have openings:
- Editor in Chief Summer 2016 semester only. We're now accepting applications for an Editor in Chief for Summer 2016 to be responsible for the daily management of the staff and the digital news, print and editorial content of The State News. Please fill out an online application here before April 8 at 5 p.m.
- Advertising & Marketing: We're now accepting applications for our Advertising & Marketing Manager. Please read more about the position and apply here.
- Newsroom Positions include reporting and editing roles, scheduled for three to five days per week, and will be filled as positions become available. If interested, please fill out an online application here.
- Photojournalists Positions will be filled as they become available. If interested, please fill out an online application here.
- Web Developers Build websites for TSN and other college media organizations around the country. Email your resume.
- Creative Designers We're hiring designers for print and web advertising. Apply here.
- Business Office Currently hiring receptionists with business hours availability. This job includes answering phones and directing calls to the correct departments, assisting in creating the layout for the newspaper, and other general office duties as needed. Apply here.