Friday, August 1, 2014

SN Style File

Beyonce Knowles starring in H&M campaign

By Brytanie Killebrew          Posted: 03/21/13 7:47pm         

Watch out Beyhivers, summer just got hotter.

We all know Beyonce Knowles, queen of soul, has some crazy cool style.

Known for rocking bold prints and super high Louboutins, Bey transforms from street chic to ultra glam effortlously. Now the stylish multitalented artist has added a new title to her repertoire.

Knowles officially was announced the face and inspiration of H&M’s summer 2013 collection, the label confirmed.

As photos are released from the singer’s smokin’ hot photoshoot in Nassau, Bahamas, we get a close look at Knowles in a pair of printed hot pants and a plunging cream button-up exposing a little more of Mrs. Carter’s, ehem, beyhives than your local PTA may deem necessary.

The concept for the summer collection is ‘Beyonce as Mrs. Carter in H&M,’ highlighting ‘the idea that all women can be all things: strong, vulnerable, sensual, maternal, fun, flirtatious,’ according to ELLE.com.

Knowles said she’s always admired how the mega retailer makes fashion both fun and affordable.
“I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represent by the four element – fire, water, earth and wind,” Knowles said, according to ELLE.com.

The collection will feature statement sundresses and fringed bikinis, a collaboration of both Anna-Sofie Johansson, H&M’s head of design, and Beyonce’s personal style.

Look out for B’s upcoming TV commercial for the collection featuring her new song, Standing on the Sun.