Noodles and Co. relocating to old Conrad's Grill spot

Noodles & Company East Lansing will be relocating to the corner building of 101 E Grand River Ave., the restaurant announced March 9 via press release.

The local branch of the restaurant chain will be moving into the old Conrad’s Grill space during the course of summer 2017 to make room for the planned Center City District project, according to the release. If built it would entail the demolition of the restaurant's current location, among other local businesses.

“I think we’re excited for a new location and to start kind of a new chapter in our story,” Noodles & Company Pasta Per Trio Director of Marketing Mike Endres said. 

Pasta Per Trio is the franchisee developing Noodles & Company in Michigan.

“Obviously we love the location we’re in, it’s been a great location for us for the last almost 12 years now," Endres said. "Moving isn’t something we were looking to do, but obviously the situation kind of mandated we do so, so I’m glad we were able to easily find a space for us to occupy and continue operating in the East Lansing market."

Noodles & Company has joined Sundance Jewelers among impacted businesses that have announced their relocation.

Brad and Greg Ballein, who own both the Grand River buildings impacted by Center City and the 101 E Grand River building as Ballein Management, previously said they could not comment on when or where the affected businesses would be relocating and would be letting the companies make their own announcements.

“Ballein Management is very excited for Noodles to to be moving into one of our other properties and staying apart (sic) of downtown Eat (sic) Lansing,” Brad and Greg Ballein said in an email statement.

Share and discuss “Noodles and Co. relocating to old Conrad's Grill spot ” on social media.