Diversity Career Fair to be MSU's largest event of spring semester

On Jan. 21 the Diversity Career Fair will be held at the Breslin Center from 2 to 6 p.m. The fair, according to its website, will be MSU’s largest event of the spring semester and will feature 197 employers across all fields and interests.

Attending students are recommended to bring printed, updated resumes, wear business casual or professional attire and research companies and careers to focus on prior to the event.

Free parking will be provided in Lot 66A from noon to 8 p.m.

Due to limited space, students are encouraged to carpool or take the bus. Free coat check will also be provided.

Students interested in further opportunities can volunteer as a ‘'Student Ambassador'’ to help run the event and potentially meet employers.

A free workshop to help prepare for the fair will be held on Friday, Jan 15 from 11 a.m. to noon in room 115 of the International Center. Students who wish to participate can sign up via MySpartanCareer.

For a list of attending employers, a map detailing booth placement and other preparatory resources such as practice interviews and resume critiques visit MSU’s Career Network.

Share and discuss “Diversity Career Fair to be MSU's largest event of spring semester” on social media.