MSU DE Shilique Calhoun holds Q&A on Twitter, hilarity ensues

<p>Starting defensive end Shilique Calhoun attracts a big crowd of media around his table during media day August 10, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. Catherine Ferland/ The State News</p>

Starting defensive end Shilique Calhoun attracts a big crowd of media around his table during media day August 10, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. Catherine Ferland/ The State News

Photo by Catherine Ferland | The State News

Coming off of Saturday’s shocking 39-38 loss against Big Ten opponent Nebraska, the team has been relatively quiet since coming back to East Lansing.

Except for the Spartan’s star defensive end, senior Shilique Calhoun. Calhoun had been outspoken on Instagram and Twitter all week to demonstrate what he believed were several missed holding calls in the game on Saturday.

Calhoun was able to take time out of his busy day Thursday and decided to respond to some of the Nebraska fans, which had been hounding him on social media all week.

However, shortly after, fans began asking Calhoun anything and everything, which made for some interesting interactions.

Here are some of the highlights from his interaction with fans:

The world may never know.

It's also nice to see Calhoun is a man of commitment.

In case you didn't know, it's Roger Klotz from the old Nickelodeon show Doug

It's also nice to see that the fans have a sense of humor.

And apparently the football players take their court game very seriously.

It was also nice to see that the fans were asking the hard-hitting questions that everyone else was dying to know.

Unfortunately, Calhoun wasn't able to answer.

But at the end of the day, Calhoun had to put down the phone and get back to practice.

For more updates on player, scores and more follow us on Twitter  @thesnews_sports.

Share and discuss “MSU DE Shilique Calhoun holds Q&A on Twitter, hilarity ensues” on social media.