MSU's scenes in 'Batman v Superman' revealed

<p>MSU Police block off East Circle Drive Oct. 14, 2014, for the construction and setting up of the Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice movie to be filmed at the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum. CATA buses had to be rerouted to work around the block off. Erin Hampton/The State News</p>

MSU Police block off East Circle Drive Oct. 14, 2014, for the construction and setting up of the Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice movie to be filmed at the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum. CATA buses had to be rerouted to work around the block off. Erin Hampton/The State News

Photo by Erin Hampton | The State News

The new trailer for the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie featured a brief shot of the exterior of Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum during the 2:34 to 2:36 minute marks.

The new trailer for the movie was released and premiered at Comic-Con International in San Diego on July 11.  The footage shows Ben Affleck, who plays Batman, in front of the museum and then cuts to Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman, getting into a car by the tall weeds on the museum's Farm Lane side.

Whitney Stoepel, director of public relations for the museum, said it would be nice if the film brought further attention to the museum. Stoepel also said the museum has already gained attention on social media due to the appearance in the film. 

The film will hit theaters March 25, 2016. 

Share and discuss “MSU's scenes in 'Batman v Superman' revealed” on social media.