New apartments to be completed for next school year

<p></p>

The Element 903 apartments

The Element 903 complex is set to open Aug. 6, 2015, just in time for the start of fall semester. The complex is described as “luxury apartments” and is located directly across from the Bogue Street entrance to MSU.

Three different packages are offered to prospective residents, property director Jon Foster said. They have the rooms ranked silver for $750, gold for $800 and platinum for $850.

“The difference is the amount of furnishing and the quality of the furnishings,” Foster said. “We have upgraded furnishings for our platinums, and also those units are on the top floor, which seems to be the most desirable floor.”

Each resident of The Element 903 signs their own lease and each unit consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Trowbridge Village

Trowbridge Village is set to conclude construction before the start of fall semester in the summer of 2015. The area was designed “to provide a high quality mixed-use commercial experience, which includes affordable housing options near the campus of Michigan State University.”

While its exact composition of shops is not yet finalized, the area is set to include a grocery store Fresh Thyme Market to replace Goodrich’s Shop-Rite.

River Caddis Development is the developing company overseeing the construction. Its president, Kevin McGraw, could not be reached before press time.

Other projects

Other living spaces set to be available further in the future include the completely redone Garten Haus Apartments on Gunson Street, which in the past have been one-room cottages. They are set to be demolished in mid-August for a new series of three-story complexes to be completed between August and October of 2016, leasing manager Greg Bowe said.

DTN Management, which manages a number of complexes in the East Lansing area, recently scrapped plans to develop in the city’s Park District after a vote to sell city property failed.

Share and discuss “New apartments to be completed for next school year” on social media.