Late touchdown pass by Connor Cook gives MSU the lead at halftime, 24-18

<p>Sophomore tight end Josiah Price scores a touchdown, propelling the Spartans to a lead going into the second half, during the game against Oregon on Sept. 6, 2014, at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore. The Spartans lost to the Ducks, 46-27. Julia Nagy/The State News</p>

Sophomore tight end Josiah Price scores a touchdown, propelling the Spartans to a lead going into the second half, during the game against Oregon on Sept. 6, 2014, at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore. The Spartans lost to the Ducks, 46-27. Julia Nagy/The State News

After a late touchdown by junior quarterback Connor Cook, MSU football leads Oregon on the road, 24-18. Junior quarterback Connor Cook finished the half by going 17-25 with 218 yards. 

Senior running back Jeremy Langford scored from 16 yards out in the second quarter. He has 72 yards on 15 carries, including the touchdown. 

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota is 10-16 for 190 passing yards and a touchdown.

MSU’s defense contained Oregon to 203 yards in the first half, while MSU amassed 304 yards on offense.

Stay tuned to The State News for updates.

Share and discuss “Late touchdown pass by Connor Cook gives MSU the lead at halftime, 24-18” on social media.