Since being published, the letter has gained more than 1,100 signatures, a list of black faculty members at universities in every corner of the U.S. and even in other countries. Thirty-six faculty members at MSU signed the letter. Every school in the Big Ten is represented, along with the entire Ivy League.
- Eminem's daughter to attend MSU
- Nationally, universities spend on athletics faster than academics
- Exercise rooms in dorms should be open all night
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in hot water
- Arcade Fire's new music video pushes digital frontier
- Tuition-free; a dying dream
- How important is success?
- "Transformers" franchise expected to film in state
- Dapper Dan making a comeback in fashion circles
- Baauer facing legal troubles surrounding "Harlem Shake"
- Smartphone app creates interactive experience for concert-goers
- Going tropical with ASMSU
- Opportunities for online courses continue to grow
- That was awkward
- State of the Union wishlist
- A message from Nemo
- A worthy contender for Prize
- A movement threatened
- Penny for your thoughts
- Belle Isle bummer