Attendance — the most elementary part of the college class routine. For one, because the format hasn’t changed, and two, because it’s my least favorite part of class. The professor begins with the usual correct-me-if-I’m-wrong speech and then dives into a list of Megans and Brians. I’m usually not looking up.
For most sophomores, the second year of college will be much like the first, with a packed schedule of required classes before they can get to the good stuff.
No matter what the team record is or how the year is going, MSU Spartans can be counted on to stay true to the green and white. But when the team is losing, the crowd gets tired of cheering or when Spartans just need a little reminder of their alma mater, the men and women of the MSU Cheerleading, Dance Team and Pompon Club are called on to bring the Spartan spirit.
- Remaking the jumpsuit
- House of Style comes back at right time
- Plump lips remain best makeup look
- I'm low maintenance: Days 6 and 7
- I'm low maintenance: Day 4
- I'm low maintenance: Day 3
- Oscar fashions described as demure
- I'm low maintenance: Days 1 and 2
- Barbie inspires fashion for 50 years
- Two hairstyles every woman should know
- Ode to the tailor
- Uggs won't transition to adulthood
- Fans welcome back 'Sex' this Friday