To acknowledge Human Rights Day on Dec. 10, Amnesty International MSU hosted a writeathon to help raise awareness and urge the government to help people facing human rights abuses. "Amnesty (International) focuses on 10 cases that could really benefit from social activism at this moment in time," said Taylor Dombrowski, vice president of Amnesty International MSU. Amnesty International dedicates the period from Dec.
F acing significantly higher tuition costs than in-state students, MSU’s international students are sometimes driven to try both conventional and unconventional methods to help fund their education.
- MSU to introduce new economics of gender course in the summer
- MSU to introduce new course on gender economics
- Residence Halls Association hosts GLACURH conference
- COGS co-sponsors graduate student leadership event
- MSU Debate team experiences success at Harvard competition
- Registration ongoing for conference
- ASMSU working to host TEDx event
- Eight MSU alumni selected as Crain's Detroit Business 40 under 40
- ASMSU, MSU Students United create partnership for tuition freeze for 2014-15 academic year
- Student Food Bank to celebrate 20th anniversary with help of ASMSU
- ASMSU to host medical amnesty awareness event
- ASMSU looking to engage students in East Lansing City Council elections
- ASMSU, MSU agree on organization keeping same logo