Big Ten universities are taking steps to address the lack of strong female roles available to college actresses by commissioning new plays by female playwrights as part of the Big Ten Theatre Consortium's New Play Initiative.
With a living Spartan population of about 500,000 worldwide, the MSU Alumni Association works to keep the Spartan family connected beyond graduation and engaged in Spartan achievements.
As students return from one holiday break and look forward to another, remembering family traditions can help to keep those relationships close during the rush of an ending semester.
The Residential College in the Arts and Humanities Center for Poetry will be hosting a Typewriter Poetry Lounge Monday from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the C230 wing of Snyder Hall.
The MSU College of Law encourages students to develop their social media presence through its first ever social media contest.
- Five outerwear essentials for every man
- Men's shoe fashion for this season
- Must-have fall nail polish shades
- Style tips: haunted house edition
- Shoes for the season
- Different hat styles to keep warm this autumn
- Try new hues to spruce up your fall wardrobe
- Use dye to revamp your wardrobe
- Fun ways to style scarves this fall