Police and fire paramedics responded to the scene of an injured bicyclist fallen and unable to breathe at 9:45 a.m. today on the corner of Grand River Avenue and Division Street.
On Thursday, MSU Social Norms volunteers held the It’s Your Ducky Day event outside of Olin Health Center. The event was a health education opportunity for students, said Becky Allen, an alcohol, tobacco and other drug educator.
Lansing groups gathered Monday to celebrate a victory for what many hope will be the beginning of widespread U.S. immigration reform, starting with students. Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson announced Friday the Department of State will issue driver’s licenses to young immigrants who are part of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program implemented last June.
Xiao-huang Yin wishes he was born in the Chinese calendar’s Year of the Dragon. “Anyone born in the year of the dragon is considered the best,” said Yin, director of Global Studies in the Arts and Humanities in the Asian Studies Center. “They’re good in marriage, life or basically anything.”
As Black History month runs throughout February, many students and officials on campus are still in the fight for racial understanding.
- Absence make the heart grow fonder? Yes, it does
- State News reporters reach Tampa, gather bearings with tropical storm nearby
- Huffington Post projects potential female presidential contenders for 2016
- Social media use questionable in law enforcement
- Future bride concedes wedding rights to mother
- Life busy post-election loss for Ryan, Romney
- The age old question
- Social media plays role in relationships
- Republican National Convention officials schedule week's events following tropical storm threat
- Michigan AG Schuette, Kentucky AG Conway place wager on NCAA title game
- Breaking Down a Breakup
- After the first date
- Democrats bring back 2020 Plan
- Public view drawn toward politics on busy day in legislature
- MSU’s diverse student body broadens cultural perspective
- The Ex-Factor
- Forget the boys, I'm looking for a man
- Fighting over friends
- Texting troubles
- At first glance
- Do's and Don'ts for Keenan and Kel
- Divers are down-to-earth, "normal" girls
- Podcast: Speak it or swallow it?
- Instant killers of the dating world
- Crossing place shootings raise old gun control issues
- Viral video combines hope, happiness, hearing
- Support for same-sex marriage being pushed forward by top Republicans
- With Valentine's Day comes expectations
- Three reasons viewers should give Sex and the City another look