This week, sororities and fraternities come together to compete in one of the most intense week’s of the year — Greek Week.The premise of Greek Week is to randomly combine two fraternities and one sorority to have them get to know each other while raising money for certain charities.
Twenty-one trips, 19 cities, seven days, one week and a world of difference. For Alternative Spartan Breaks, this was what was planned to give 183 participants and 42 site leaders the chance to volunteer around the U.S.
- Sharing social media passwords with your significant other
- Boy Meets World spinoff brings us back to the 90's
- Meeting the friends
- When to make it Facebook official
- Spring break protocol
- Meeting the parents
- Valentine's Day is overhyped
- Navigating the May-December romance
- Relationship status: It's Complicated
- Who should make the first move?
- Why I (don't) want to buy you a drink
- Picking the perfect purse
- Neutral colors work for Thanksgiving
- Tights good option for cold weather
- Tribal patterns in fashion
- Clothes to combat rainy days
- Leather new fashion statement
- Warm shoe options for fall
- Women can find clothes in men's department
- Burgundy hot color in fall fashion