After refining his skills at open mic nights on campus and at small local shows, Adrian Sanchez finally has proof his hard work is paying off.
Fisheries and wildlife associate professor Shawn Riley lost his son, Aaron Riley, earlier this summer in an accident believed to be caused by epilepsy — a neurological disorder characterized by seizures.
Diana Busby jump-started her career creating comic books with the knowledge and experience she gained in a course she took during the summer. The studio art and media arts and technology senior said although she developed an interest in comics at a young age, she would not have been able to turn her passion into something more without the help of Ryan Claytor, a professor in the Department of Art & Art History.
When the door closes behind Troy Lamson as he steps into a cage to battle his opponent, he transforms into an entirely different person.
With the opening of their latest exhibit, employees of the Lansing Art Gallery, 119 N. Washington Square, in Lansing, hope to make Michigan art more accessible to the community.
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' surpasses expectations set by original trilogy
- All that style communicates
- Lineup announced for Venice Film Festival
- Street style: Aaron Parzuchowski
- Face time with stars of NBC's 'Fashion Star'
- MTV VMA nominees unimpressive
- Departing judges might signal beginning of the end for "American Idol"
- Highest paid actors not worth the price of admission
- Athletes showcase impressive high fashion
- Designers break out new styles for summer season
- Street style: Charu Ganesh
- Actress' edgy style misunderstood
- Tony Awards bring excitement, surprises to New York City
- Lollapalooza to expand to locations abroad
- Chanel's innovation changes women's closets
- Lady Gaga to make acting debut in new Robert Rodriguez film
- Target introduces new partnership with luxury retailer Neiman Marcus
- Fashion Week promises to bring joy
- London monuments receive face lift prior to Olympic games
- Hillary Duff to produce and star in new comedy
- Street style: Ibrahem Wasti
- Street style: Angela Nurse
- Watch 'Gossip Girl' for style, not scandal
- Street style: Brittany Gonte
- Rihanna to design streetwear brand for River Island
- A wedding without white
- Hudson, Slash set for stars on Hollywood Walk of Fame