Summer is synonymous with great movies. The season is known for being a time when one box-office success after another hits the silver screen, and this summer was no exception.
Roads were blocked off and began to fill up with masses of people this weekend as another summer festival in East Lansing got underway.
Forever the Sickest Kids is a band name you most likely haven’t heard in awhile. The Dallas-based pop-punk band first became a widely popular musical group in 2008 after the release of its debut studio album, “Underdog Alma Mater.”
Nowadays, it isn’t common to come across someone who hasn’t at least heard of “Shark Week.” But when MSU alumnus W.
The 11th annual Great Lakes Folk Festival — a celebration of culture, tradition and community — is scheduled to take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday along Abbot Road and Albert Avenue.
- Hillary Duff to produce and star in new comedy
- Lady Gaga to make acting debut in new Robert Rodriguez film
- Lollapalooza to expand to locations abroad
- MTV VMA nominees unimpressive
- London monuments receive face lift prior to Olympic games
- Athletes showcase impressive high fashion
- Lineup announced for Venice Film Festival
- Rihanna to design streetwear brand for River Island
- Departing judges might signal beginning of the end for "American Idol"
- Target introduces new partnership with luxury retailer Neiman Marcus
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' surpasses expectations set by original trilogy
- Highest paid actors not worth the price of admission
- Designers break out new styles for summer season
- Hudson, Slash set for stars on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Tony Awards bring excitement, surprises to New York City
- Face time with stars of NBC's 'Fashion Star'
- Street style: Brittany Gonte
- All that style communicates
- Watch 'Gossip Girl' for style, not scandal
- Street style: Angela Nurse