The 11th annual Great Lakes Folk Festival — a celebration of culture, tradition and community — is scheduled to take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday along Abbot Road and Albert Avenue.
- Hillary Duff to produce and star in new comedy
- Lady Gaga to make acting debut in new Robert Rodriguez film
- Lollapalooza to expand to locations abroad
- MTV VMA nominees unimpressive
- London monuments receive face lift prior to Olympic games
- Athletes showcase impressive high fashion
- Lineup announced for Venice Film Festival
- Rihanna to design streetwear brand for River Island
- Departing judges might signal beginning of the end for "American Idol"
- Target introduces new partnership with luxury retailer Neiman Marcus
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' surpasses expectations set by original trilogy
- Highest paid actors not worth the price of admission
- Designers break out new styles for summer season
- Hudson, Slash set for stars on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Tony Awards bring excitement, surprises to New York City
- Face time with stars of NBC's 'Fashion Star'
- Street style: Brittany Gonte
- All that style communicates
- Watch 'Gossip Girl' for style, not scandal
- Street style: Angela Nurse