Jalen Watts-Jackson to pursue graduate transfer from MSU

<p>Freshman defensive back Jalen Watts-Jackson lays on the ground after running the game winning touchdown on Oct. 17, 2015, after the game against Michigan at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. The Spartans defeated the Wolverines, 27-23. (State News File Photo)</p>

Freshman defensive back Jalen Watts-Jackson lays on the ground after running the game winning touchdown on Oct. 17, 2015, after the game against Michigan at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. The Spartans defeated the Wolverines, 27-23. (State News File Photo)

When looking back on the most memorable MSU football plays recent years, the 38-yard fumble return game winning touchdown to defeat rival University of Michigan, 27-23, on Oct. 17, 2015 likely tops the list for some MSU fans.

That fumble return was picked up by none other than current senior safety Jalen Watts-Jackson.

On Wednesday morning, Watts-Jackson announced on Twitter he will pursue a graduate transfer to complete his college career.

Watts-Jackson's most memorable play was ranked the No. 1 play in college football history in an article published on NFL.com, and received numerous honors for Play of the Year in 2015. 

Share and discuss “Jalen Watts-Jackson to pursue graduate transfer from MSU” on social media.