East Lansing resident Jim Cunningham was supposed to be at an ice rink, taking pictures of his wife Thursday evening.
Limited parking downtown might be alleviated with an ordinance the East Lansing Planning Commission greenlit Wednesday night.
As the spring semester winds down and many students prepare to return home or travel for jobs, internships or pleasure, there remains a major obstacle in their collective way: moving out.
The Sault St. Marie Tribe of the Chippewa Indians has been given a little less than a month to proceed with an appeal of a federal ruling blocking the attempt to build a casino in Lansing.
When lightning flashed at 5 p.m. Wednesday, it would have been easy for MSU Running Club President Jeff Girbach to pull the plug on Spartans Run For Boston.
- Bieber's comments at Anne Frank House reveal stupidity
- Reaction to Jay-Z's visit to Cuba riles reporter's emotions
- "The Daily Show" offers unique take on Harlem Shake trend
- LL Cool J, Brad Paisley collaborate on song
- Bagpipes drew attention on campus in mid-70's
- Family member could sway Roberts' position in gay marriage hearing
- Baseball team moving series to Oakland because of weather
- MSU fans snapping up SDSU merchandise in advance of game vs. U-M
- Salter named Big Ten Player of the Week
- A Chicagoan's take on places to visit at this weekend's Big Ten Tournament
- “Loco” motives
- Bright idea for GM
- Michelle Obama fights for veterans’ rights
- Pedestrianism 153: a screenplay
- Indiana, MSU basketball teams both have past legal issues
- Writer envisions aftermath of Pope Benedict's departure
- Grammy-winning vocal artist Fleming to hit Wharton Center
- Budget struggles reveal minimal changes in Washington
- Lance Armstrong makes plans to come clean with Oprah
- Bieber hints at possible SNL appearance on Twitter