Board of Trustees to give update on the search for MSU's next president

<p>Trustee Melanie Foster answers questions from the media during a press conference with Trustee Dianne Byrum on June 27, 2018 in the Plant and Soil Sciences Building. &nbsp;Their conference laid out the Board of Trustees' timeline for selecting a new president.</p>

Trustee Melanie Foster answers questions from the media during a press conference with Trustee Dianne Byrum on June 27, 2018 in the Plant and Soil Sciences Building.  Their conference laid out the Board of Trustees' timeline for selecting a new president.

Photo by Matt Schmucker | The State News

The MSU Board of Trustees will announce a "presidential search timeline" Wednesday, according to a press release from MSU Spokesperson Emily Guerrant. 

Trustees Dianne Byrum and Melanie Foster, who are leading the search for a new university president, will be announcing a timeline for the search process tomorrow at 10 a.m. in the Plant and Soil Sciences Building on campus. 

According to the press release, Byrum and Foster will be available to answer questions regarding the search. 

Stay with The State News for coverage of the event.

Share and discuss “Board of Trustees to give update on the search for MSU's next president ” on social media.