Cher coming to MSU to campaign for Clinton

Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton, left, and her Vice Presidential running mate Tim Kaine celebrate after her acceptance speech on the final day of the Democratic National Convention on July 28, 2016 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.  Clinton became the first woman to accept the nomination of a major party for the presidential election.
Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton, left, and her Vice Presidential running mate Tim Kaine celebrate after her acceptance speech on the final day of the Democratic National Convention on July 28, 2016 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. Clinton became the first woman to accept the nomination of a major party for the presidential election.

Pop musician Cher will attend a Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton  campaign event Monday at 2:30 p.m. to the Union ball room  room 146. 

Cher  attended Clinton events in San Francisco  and Chicago  earlier this month, and will be attending events in Detroit and Boston  later this week. 

Cher's visit comes on the heels of campaign outreach efforts by both the Donald Trump and Clinton campaigns at tailgates for the MSU vs. University of Michigan football game.

Those interested may RSVP here.

Share and discuss “Cher coming to MSU to campaign for Clinton” on social media.