Holden Hall hit by multiple dorm invasions and thefts Nov. 13

Dorm invasions

Multiple dorm invasions and thefts occurred in Holden Hall on the night of Nov. 13, including one that ended in three laptops and an iPhone being stolen.

The first invasion occurred on Thursday between 1 and 5 a.m. in East Holden. Four female roommates were sleeping when they awoke to their laptops and an iPhone being stolen from the room. The females could not remember if their doors were locked or closed before they went to bed. Items stolen were estimated to exceed $4,000 in value.

A second invasion occurred around 4 a.m. in West Holden, when a female student was sleeping and awoke to a person standing in her bedroom. The suspect fled the room after being discovered. The victim also wasn’t sure if she had locked her doors. Nothing was stolen.

The third and final reported invasion occurred around 6 a.m. in West Holden, when a female student was woken by two males entering her room. The suspects were described as two black males, both with short black hair. Nothing was stolen. After the students told a Resident Assistant, the incident was reported to the police, who are still investigating.

Stolen wallet

A 21-year-old male student reported his wallet stolen on Nov. 11 while he was in the health clinic inside Brody Complex. The wallet and money inside were valued at $80.

Stolen clothes

After leaving her clothes in the dryer in the laundry area of Wilson Hall, a 19-year-old female student reported $75 worth of clothing had been stolen. Police have no suspects.

Assault

A 19-year-old female student living in Spartan Village reported her husband pushed her after a lengthy verbal argument on Nov. 12. The suspect, a 19-year-old male student, was angry after being locked out of the apartment by the victim. Police are still investigating.

Destruction of property

A MSU employee reported three people broke a window on the greenhouses located on Wilson Road on Nov. 8, during the MSU-Ohio State Football Game. Damage was estimated to be $100, and police have no suspects.

Share and discuss “Holden Hall hit by multiple dorm invasions and thefts Nov. 13” on social media.