Passion Pit to perform at Breslin Center on April 19

Michael Angelakos of Passion Pit performs at the Austin City Limits Music Festival at Zilker Park in Austin, Texas, Saturday October 5, 2013. (Jay Janner/Austin American-Statesman/MCT)
Michael Angelakos of Passion Pit performs at the Austin City Limits Music Festival at Zilker Park in Austin, Texas, Saturday October 5, 2013. (Jay Janner/Austin American-Statesman/MCT) —

Passion Pit, an indie rock band from Massachusetts, will perform at MSU's annual spring concert on April 19 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Hosted by the Associated Students of Michigan State University, University Activities Board and Impact 89 FM, the concert will be held at the Breslin Center. Last year, the headliner was Kesha and the Creepies

Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers, a band originating from Lansing, will open for Passion Pit. 

Tickets go on sale April 11. They cost $15 for MSU students and $30 for members of the public. Students may purchase up to four tickets with their MSU ID. Tickets can be purchased through the Spartan Ticket office either online or at 517-355-1610.

Share and discuss “Passion Pit to perform at Breslin Center on April 19” on social media.