51st annual MSU Holiday Arts and Crafts Show to be held this weekend

This Saturday and Sunday, all four floors of the Union will be crowded with the creations of more than 170 artists for the 51st annual MSU Holiday Arts and Crafts Show.

The show is one of the largest holiday arts and crafts shows in the state of Michigan. Artists from across the country will be selling their pottery, jewelry, photography and other items.

UAB Assistant Manager Stephanie Calloway said the grandiosity of the show, along with the fact that it has been around for 51 years, attracts the top vendors in the state. She said this ensures that all of the products on display at the show are quality and unique.

“Every year we work to improve the experience for our vendors and shoppers so that they both have a great experience and want to come back,” Calloway said, “Many local community members have made it a family tradition to come to this show every year.”

The MSU Holiday Arts and Crafts show is a fundraiser for the University Activities Board, so the money is used to fund events UAB offers to the MSU community for free.

Different vendors and newly made products make the show unique every year. 

“I love seeing all the new and creative items that the vendors bring each year,” Calloway said.

The craft show will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.

Share and discuss “51st annual MSU Holiday Arts and Crafts Show to be held this weekend” on social media.