MSU Board of Trustees candidate Terry Link to visit campus next week

MSU Board of Trustees Green Party candidate Terry Link has announced he will be on campus next week for a “Listening Tour.” 

On Monday, Link will be at Brody Hall from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday he will be at Snyder-Phillips Hall from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and on Wednesday, he will be at Case Hall from noon until 1:30 p.m.

“I know the campus community better than any of the other candidates, but it is still important to hear from students, faculty, staff and administrators about their concerns and hopes,” Link said in the statement. “This isn’t a gimmick, I would plan to hold open listening sessions on a regular basis once elected.”

As a candidate from the Green Party of Michigan, Link hopes to be the first third party candidate to win a statewide election this fall. He has been an employee at MSU for 30 years and is the founding director of MSU’s Office of Campus Sustainability, which led to MSU becoming recognized nationally for its sustainability efforts.

Link is competing for one of two open trustee seats against Scott Schultz, Jeff Sakwa, Rick Johnson and former trustee Melanie Foster.

Share and discuss “MSU Board of Trustees candidate Terry Link to visit campus next week” on social media.