President Obama, Air Force One lands in Lansing

<p>President Barack Obama salutes as he steps off of Air Force One on Friday at Capital Region International Airport in Lansing, followed by U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich. The president will be signing the farm bill on <span class="caps">MSU</span>&#8217;s campus later in the day. Danyelle Morrow/The State News</p>

President Barack Obama salutes as he steps off of Air Force One on Friday at Capital Region International Airport in Lansing, followed by U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich. The president will be signing the farm bill on MSU’s campus later in the day. Danyelle Morrow/The State News

Photo by Danyelle Morrow | The State News

UPDATE: President Barack Obama left Lansing in Air Force One at about 3:30 p.m.

Air Force One touched down at Capital Region International Airport around 12 p.m. today.

President Obama disembarked with a wave, alongside Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., an MSU alumna and the chairwoman of the Senate Agriculture Committee.

The President is en route to MSU’s campus, where he will sign the Agriculture Act of 2014, often referred to as the farm bill, at the Mary Anne McPhail Equine Performance Center.

Keep checking The State News for more updates.

Share and discuss “President Obama, Air Force One lands in Lansing” on social media.