Three more suspects arraigned for post-Big Ten Championship arrests

A total of seven people have been arraigned for disorderly conduct charges in the aftermath of the chaos in East Lansing following the Big Ten Championship game.

East Lansing residents Oscar David Mansky, 18, and Ibrahim Temitope Oloko, 18, as well as Charlotte resident Tyler Joseph-Roy Osgood, 20, face disorderly conduct charges for remaining within 300 feet of an open fire, according to a statement from the East Lansing Police Department. The charge is a misdemeanor and are punishable by up to 90 days in jail and up to $500 in fines.

Four other suspects arrested on the same charge were arraigned Monday and Tuesday. Police said most of the people arrested Sunday will face the same charge.

Mansky faces an additional misdemeanor charge for disorderly conduct for “obstructing the police in the discharge of their duties.”

A total of 15 people were arrested Sunday morning, 12 of whom were MSU students. Police responded to a minimum of 57 couch fires throughout the city.

The statement did not specifically indicate where in East Lansing Mansky, Oloko and Osgood were arrested.

“This past weekend, we arrested small groups of people out of the middle of the crowd standing near the fire,” East Lansing police Capt. Jeff Murphy said in a statement. “We did this in an effort to disperse the crowd in a safe manner.”

The department still is investigating the situation, asking for tips on Facebook and offering up to $20,000 in reward money for information.

Share and discuss “Three more suspects arraigned for post-Big Ten Championship arrests” on social media.