MSU’s Office for Institutional Equity and Title IX Office released a report about sexual misconduct and relationship violence complaints received by MSU during the 2015-16 school year. It’s the first annual report released by the office to inform the community about efforts to combat sexual misconduct and relationship violence on campus. “We believe the increase in reports is a result of efforts at MSU to raise awareness, rather than an increase in incidents,” Title IX Coordinator Jessica Norris said in a press release.
MSU's Office for Institutional Equity and Title IX Office released their first annual report that details sexual misconduct and relationship violence complaints MSU received during the 2015-16 academic year.
An MSU student died in a car accident on Monday, MSU spokesman Jason Cody said.
Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump will be coming near Lansing for a campaign speech on Friday, according to a campaign schedule. The event will be in Dimondale, Mich., about 20 minutes away, and will take place at The Summit Sports and Ice Complex. The event will begin at 2 p.m. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is currently 10 points ahead of Trump, according to the latest WXYZ-TV/Detroit Free Press poll released Aug.
A gas leak in the city of East Lansing caused the evacuation of a number of buildings in the northern park of campus, according to an MSU alert.
- Looking back on the week February 19-25
- Looking back of the week of February 12-18
- Looking back of the week of January 29 - February 4
- Looking back of the week of January 22-28
- Looking back of the week of January 15 - 21
- Looking back on the week of January 8 - January 14
- CATA millage looks to pass; 69th House district GOP race ongoing
- Scene at gubernatorial election parties as polls close
- Voter turnout at E.L. locations varies
- Conflicting reports about offer of largest contract in college basketball to Izzo
- Defenseman Petry forgoing senior season for NHL