On Monday night, East Lansing Police Department sent an alert to the public warning of an armed robbery at the Subway, located at 248 E. Saginaw Street.
The following events are free according to www.inclusion.msu.edu, however, some may require registration or reservations in advance. Jan.
Here's everything you need to know about Dr. Larry Nassar and the charges leveled against him:
At 10:35 p.m. Tuesday night, an MSU alert was issued warning of an armed robbery in East Lansing.
Lawyers have filed a letter of intent to sue MSU over alleged assaults and abuse of 13 women and girls by ex-MSU faculty member and former USA Gymnastics physician Larry Nassar, according to court documents acquired by The State News. Lawyers filed a letter in the Court of Claims as a notice of intent to file a claim, a procedural move. Potential claims included "Violations of Title IX," "Negligent failure to warn," "Negligent supervision" MSU spokesperson Jason Cody responded to the intent to file with this statement: “While we have not been served with any lawsuit and therefore are unable to comment on any potential litigation, I can tell you we take allegations of sexual abuse very seriously.
- Looking back on the week February 19-25
- Looking back of the week of February 12-18
- Looking back of the week of January 29 - February 4
- Looking back of the week of January 22-28
- Looking back of the week of January 15 - 21
- Looking back on the week of January 8 - January 14
- CATA millage looks to pass; 69th House district GOP race ongoing
- Scene at gubernatorial election parties as polls close
- Voter turnout at E.L. locations varies
- Conflicting reports about offer of largest contract in college basketball to Izzo
- Defenseman Petry forgoing senior season for NHL