A fourth MSU football player is under investigation for criminal sexual misconduct, Scott Hughes, a spokesman for the Ingham County Prosecutor's Office said.
Follow-up reports have been submitted from MSUPD regarding the continued investigation of reported sexual assaults on MSU's campus, according to a press release from Ingham County Prosecutor's Office.
Former MSU employee Larry Nassar has been charged with 22 additional counts of criminal sexual assault, first degree, Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette said in a press conference Wednesday. Criminal sexual conduct is a felony punishable by up to life in prison for each charge, according to a press release from Schuette.
Four people were arrested Friday after the MSU Board of Trustees meeting, Captain Doug Monette of the MSU Police Department said.
Gov. Rick Snyder is set to deliver his seventh State of the State address to a joint session of the Michigan Legislature at 7 p.m. Tuesday evening. The address will take place inside Michigan's Capitol Building in the House Chamber.
- Looking back on the week February 19-25
- Looking back of the week of February 12-18
- Looking back of the week of January 29 - February 4
- Looking back of the week of January 22-28
- Looking back of the week of January 15 - 21
- Looking back on the week of January 8 - January 14
- CATA millage looks to pass; 69th House district GOP race ongoing
- Scene at gubernatorial election parties as polls close
- Voter turnout at E.L. locations varies
- Conflicting reports about offer of largest contract in college basketball to Izzo
- Defenseman Petry forgoing senior season for NHL