University Council will meet Tuesday at 3 p.m. in 115 International Center. The council’s agenda items include discussion of the proposed merger of the Department of Crop and Soil Sciences and the Department of Plant Pathology to form the Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences.
University Council will meet Tuesday at 3 p.m. in 115 International Center.
Applications are being accepted for the MSU Federal Credit Union Internship Opportunity Award programs.
The MSU Neuroscience Program is holding its second annual Neuroscience Fair at 12:30 p.m. Saturday in the Biomedical and Physical Sciences Building.
MSU’s Broad College of Business has received a $5 million gift from the Lansing-based Demmer Corporation to establish the John and Marnie Demmer Center for Business Transformation.
- The girls of campus desk
- MSU teams to defend champion status at National Debate Tournament
- Board of Trustees approves additional construction projects
- Peace Corps representatives encourage students, reflect on own experiences
- Eight things MSU is doing today to make campus a greener place
- Sallie Mae and Gallup provide breakdown of sources for tuition funding