Some of MSU’s professors of jazz will perform in “A Jazzy Little Christmas” at 8 p.m. Dec. 18 at Wharton Center’s Pasant Theatre.
Since Leila Chatti was a child, the English and Residential College in the Arts and Humanities junior has spent her summers in Tunisia, where her father is from, and even lived in the north African country for part of elementary school.
Open Mic Night will be held from 8-11 p.m. Wednesday at the MSU Union.
As part of an international movement for human rights and against gender violence, the 16 Days Lansing program will be hosting “A Night of Poetry” from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday at the RCAH Theatre in the basement of Snyder and Phillips halls.
The radical textile designs after World War II are on exhibit at “Designing Women of Postwar Britain: Their Art and the Modern Interior,” which will be displayed through Dec. 17 at Kresge Art Museum.
- The Momentus Project: Describing history one visual at a time
- Photos from 'Things Organized Neatly' turn chaos into composition
- Online magazines take advantage of digital format
- Links We Love: Sept. 10
- If you can tell the difference between Arial and Helvetica, you should be reading this
- Pervasive superhero remakes lack originality
- "Downton Abbey" entertains for being just another period piece
- Meridian Twp. supervisor poised to win House GOP nomination