When I was a little girl, I wanted to be Barbie.
It’s going to be strange seeing my byline in The State News for the last time today.
As finals week approaches with summer in tow, here are some law-related and current-events issues to watch out for this beach season. 1.
Man’s best friend could become a regular dinner guest at some East Lansing restaurant patios if a new bill receives the state Legislators.
State lawmakers introduced a bill last week to raise Michigan’s minimum wage from $7.40 to $10 by 2016.
- Michigan AG Schuette, Kentucky AG Conway place wager on NCAA title game
- Democrats bring back 2020 Plan
- Public view drawn toward politics on busy day in legislature
- Support for same-sex marriage being pushed forward by top Republicans
- Huffington Post projects potential female presidential contenders for 2016
- Life busy post-election loss for Ryan, Romney
- Breaking Down a Breakup
- Republican National Convention officials schedule week's events following tropical storm threat
- State News reporters reach Tampa, gather bearings with tropical storm nearby
- Divers are down-to-earth, "normal" girls
- The Ex-Factor
- Social media use questionable in law enforcement
- Absence make the heart grow fonder? Yes, it does
- Future bride concedes wedding rights to mother
- Social media plays role in relationships
- Do's and Don'ts for Keenan and Kel
- Instant killers of the dating world
- Forget the boys, I'm looking for a man
- Texting troubles
- After the first date