An unidentified group has painted over a memorial at the rock on Farm Lane for 8-year-old Spartan basketball fan Lacey Holsworth. As of Monday morning, the Rock was covered in a fresh coat of white paint with a message that reads: "Congratulations graduates...be a hero to someone" in green lettering.
The future of the former City Center II redevelopment site is looking even more uncertain as a large portion of the properties are in foreclosure.
I received a disturbing text message earlier this week. It read: “Hey, dude, will u sell my friend an Adderall?”
_TAMPA, Fla. —_ Mitt Romney accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday night in front of a thunderous crowd of Republican delegates at the Tampa Bay Times Forum and thousands watching across the U.S., forging ahead in a campaign largely centered on preserving the vision of America for future generations of young citizens.
Gov. Rick Snyder said it’s too early to tell how health care options could change this fall for young adults in Michigan when the state plans to implement an insurance-purchasing partnership with the federal government.
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley is a Breaking Bad fanatic, Gov. Rick Snyder not so much
- Scott Walker calls conservatives in Michigan, Wisconsin to action in November
- State News reporters watch the sky during travel to Florida for Republican National Convention
- Whitmer calls into question subcommittee chairman's objectivity
- Gov. Rick Snyder heads to Europe
- Affirmative Action to be examined by Supreme Court
- In home state, Romney makes stand against Santorum
- Gay marriage wins key court case
- Speaking of Snyder...
- Feud between Mich. Senator, PR executive turns to name calling
- Troy's mayor met with protests after posting anti-gay remark on Facebook
- East Lansing development leader to serve as Flint emergency financial manager
- Snyder signs law to increase foster care age
- Republicans likely would have tough time bypassing Snyder in MSU funding debate
- Bill moves through legislature, requires (optional) recitation of pledge of allegiance
- Question leaves Rick Perry hanging at GOP debate
- Things to look for during Wednesday's GOP debate
- Campus political leaders share thoughts on national political scandal
- Snyder works to slim down himself, Michigan
- Mitt Romney wins weekend Mich. straw poll