This week, sororities and fraternities come together to compete in one of the most intense week’s of the year — Greek Week.The premise of Greek Week is to randomly combine two fraternities and one sorority to have them get to know each other while raising money for certain charities.
For Anita Skeen and Laura DeLind, publishing a book was something not on their horizons until their unique work was seen by the public.Their poetry book "The Unauthorized Audubon" is a collection of 22 poems and 22 linocuts of various birds.
With only about six weeks left in the spring semester at MSU, I realized not only are classes slowly coming to a close, but I will be moving out of my house for the summer.When I say house, my house is a bit different from everybody elses.
For Kimberly Faraj,? finding an internship for the summer is something she planned on doing since the beginning of the year.
Twenty-one trips, 19 cities, seven days, one week and a world of difference. For Alternative Spartan Breaks, this was what was planned to give 183 participants and 42 site leaders the chance to volunteer around the U.S.
- Sharing social media passwords with your significant other
- Boy Meets World spinoff brings us back to the 90's
- Meeting the friends
- When to make it Facebook official
- Spring break protocol
- Meeting the parents
- Valentine's Day is overhyped
- Navigating the May-December romance
- Relationship status: It's Complicated
- Who should make the first move?
- Why I (don't) want to buy you a drink
- Picking the perfect purse
- Neutral colors work for Thanksgiving
- Tights good option for cold weather
- Tribal patterns in fashion
- Clothes to combat rainy days
- Leather new fashion statement
- Warm shoe options for fall
- Women can find clothes in men's department
- Burgundy hot color in fall fashion