Standing 4-feet-7 inches tall, psychology senior Spencer Frost never thought he would see his face on the big screen. But after catching the attention of “Oz: The Great and Powerful” representatives, the possibility became a reality.
We’ve all seen them, students who roam about campus as we cringe in disgust.
With only standing room available and the accompany of applause, Joshua Davis stepped into the yellow light flooding the stage Friday night.
Look out Project Runway, the annual Apparel and Textile Design Fashion Show is returning to the Wharton Center at 7 p.m., Sunday, March 24.
As winter’s remains melt away into sun-neglected grass, students making summer travel plans are faced with two questions. Passports: to buy or not to buy? More importantly, where can you get them?
- Stay in style on rainy days
- Kate Spade introducing new clothing line
- Spring trends hit MSU
- The 10 leading men as outfitted by Tom Ford
- Daughter of Run DMC legend to debut clothing line
- Nordstrom exec, fashion show judge encourages students to stick in industry
- Beyonce Knowles starring in H&M campaign
- Middleton shows off style in international spotlight
- Retail Connect to bring in large corporations
- J. Crew line rocks colorful, bold mid-heel designs
- MSU takes home gold in Big Ten indoor track and field championships
- Media to blame for tragedy
- Model behavior
- Screen Actors Guild Awards dazzle with red-carpet fashion