Two shootings were reported on I-96 in Livingston County earlier Saturday, and police believe they are connected to 22 other shootings that occurred late last week, according to the Detroit Free Press.
Way back in July 1996, statenews.com was born.
Two MSU women basketball players, Kiana Johnson and Akyah Taylor, are suspended for the first nine games of the upcoming season, according to the Associated Press. MSU officials said NCAA guidelines “related to receipt of extra benefits” were violated. Keep checking statenews.com and future print editions of The State News for more on this developing story.
As part of an ongoing police investigation concerning the assault of advertising junior Brandon Carmack, a State News staffer has submitted a statement to the East Lansing Police Department.
Come November, Michigan voters will head to the polls, not just to play their part in choosing the next president of the United States, but help shape the future of their public universities.
- MSU ranks above average for professor pay
- University of Michigan considers in-state tuition for non-citizens
- Some classes at MSU already using alternative collaborate software
- Virginia tech passes weapon-free campus resolution
- President Simon testifies on behalf of FRIB
- Support for FRIB renewed
- Academics behind the technology curve
- .XXX domain names haunt other universities
- MSU officials looking at degree programs across country
- MSU falls out of top 50 for best value
- Yale professor moves class to prevent Facebook use
- Laying hen facility project to be voted on Friday
- News of museum delay not first in project history
- Sharpen your pencils.
- Cox addresses supporters at results party
- Revision in U.S. copyright law has numerous implications
- Could hard drives be going the way of the dodo?
- In age of Twitter and Facebook, pay heed to what you post
- List predicting the timely demise of certain brands might not be all that telling
- Gamers can look forward to Los Angeles convention for latest, greatest developments