All Time Low to play Wharton Center March 27

Pop-punk mainstays All Time Low are making a stop at MSU for this year's MSU Residence Halls Association, or RHA, spring concert.

The rock band will play Wharton Center's Great Cobb Hall at 7 p.m. March 27. 

Tickets are on sale now to students, faculty and staff for $5. Tickets will be available to the general public for $13.50 Friday, according to the Wharton Center Ticket Office.

All Time Low formed in 2003 while the members were still in high school. Since then, they've released seven albums and toured extensively. Their latest record, "Last Young Renegade," was released in June 2017.

RHA Director of Special Events Erica Kaschalk said the association looked at artists that have played Michigan in the past to find an act students would be interested in and sent out surveys to gauge both artists and genre.

"It really just led us to All Time Low, and with their availability it really worked out well," Kaschalk said.

Kaschalk said a lot of students are excited about the event based on social media feedback. She expects sales to spike after Friday's public sales and after spring break ends, after which the event should be close to selling out.

Seating will be assigned, so those who wish to attend should purchase tickets in one order to sit with their friends, Kaschalk said.

Share and discuss “All Time Low to play Wharton Center March 27” on social media.