WATCH: Player and coach reactions after No. 3 MSU defeats No. 5 Notre Dame

From left to right, redshirt junior forward Kenny Goins (25), freshman forward Jaren Jackson Jr. (2) and redshirt senior forward Gavin Schilling (34) react to a play during the game against Notre Dame on Nov. 30, 2017 at Breslin Center. The Spartans took down the Fighting Irish, 81-63.
From left to right, redshirt junior forward Kenny Goins (25), freshman forward Jaren Jackson Jr. (2) and redshirt senior forward Gavin Schilling (34) react to a play during the game against Notre Dame on Nov. 30, 2017 at Breslin Center. The Spartans took down the Fighting Irish, 81-63. —
Photo by Carly Geraci | The State News

Here’s what players and coaches had to say after No. 3 MSU blew out No. 5 Notre Dame at the Breslin Center, 81-63 in the ACC Big Ten challenge. Sophomore guards Cassius Winston and Joshua Langford led the way with 17 points. Winston also led the way with seven rebounds. Sophomore wing Miles Bridges scored 14 points and tallied a game-high six rebounds. With the win, MSU improved to 6-1 on the season, while the Fighting Irish fall to 6-1.

Share and discuss “WATCH: Player and coach reactions after No. 3 MSU defeats No. 5 Notre Dame” on social media.