QUIZ: What major will you declare?

<p>Freshman guard Cassius Winston (5) and Sparty pose during Miles Bridges's announcement that he will be continuing his MSU basketball career in the 2017-2018 season on April 13, 2017 at The Spartan statue. Hundreds of students gathered around the statue in support of Miles Bridges's return to MSU.&nbsp;</p>

Freshman guard Cassius Winston (5) and Sparty pose during Miles Bridges's announcement that he will be continuing his MSU basketball career in the 2017-2018 season on April 13, 2017 at The Spartan statue. Hundreds of students gathered around the statue in support of Miles Bridges's return to MSU. 

Photo by Nic Antaya | The State News

This story appears in The State News 2017 Welcome Week Edition. The issue can be found on MSU's campus at various dorms and buildings. To read other Welcome Week stories, click here.  

Took our quiz in the Welcome Week paper? Here's the answer key:

Answers: (Key: a = 5 points, b = 4, etc.)
(34-40 points) You are pre-med!

You’re going to be doing a LOT of schoolwork, but you’re aiming high! With a lot of hard work and determination, one day you’ll shower in success. Just… try not to pass out over your notes again. Breathe out that tension. Take a break once in awhile. Relax.
(30-35) You are a political science major!

Because you’ll need that squeaky-clean public image when you’re running for office, you’ll have fun in your college years but you’ll never go too crazy.Then again, with the current political climate, maybe that picture of you lighting up your couch might drive your polls up a few points.

(24-29) You are a journalism major!
You’re resigned to a life of being woefully underpaid and viciously underappreciated by the public, solely for the feeling that the work you do is important. You live your college life accordingly.

(17-23) You are a business major!

Connections are everything in the business world, so that’s how you spend your weekends. Making connections. Cracking open a cold connection with the boys. Getting absolutely connected. Every social interaction is studying for you. How lucky you are.

(8-16) You are undecided!
You don’t have the slightest clue what you’re doing and you’re 100% okay with that. You’ll have a great time in college… just make sure to make up your mind before junior year. Wake up and go to class occasionally, too.

Share and discuss “QUIZ: What major will you declare?” on social media.