Rundown for the RNC: Day 4

The Republican National Convention comes to an end on day four, the theme of "Make America Great Again" will look out to the presidential run of Donald Trump. 

Set to begin at 7:20 p.m., Ivanka Trump will introduce her father with a speech. Trump is also expected to give a closing speech after winning the Republican nomination this week.

Other notable speakers include Peter Thiel, the co-founder of PayPal, Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee and Brock Mealer, the brother of former University of Michigan football player, Elliott Mealer. Mealer is expected to tell his story of a car accident that left him paralyzed. His recovery would come in 2010 when he lead the Michigan Football team out of the tunnel before kick-off of their season opener.

The action outside could increase with Trump officially closing the RNC and giving a speech. Protests intensified with a flag burning yesterday, but the demonstrations died down afterward.

Police Chief Willaims said during a press conference there are no expectations and his officers will take each problem at a time.

Share and discuss “Rundown for the RNC: Day 4” on social media.