MSU police report man making "masturbatory gesture" toward employee in Natural Resources

MSU police are reporting an incident of indecent exposure which occurred at the Natural Resources building March 28.

According to police reports, an MSU employee contacted the police after witnessing a naked man standing near the elevator on the third floor of the Natural Resources building making a masturbatory gesture. The employee could not tell if the subject was actually masturbating because he had his back turned away.

This is the second time since February that an employee has reported a naked man running around the Natural Resources building. 

The subject is described as a white male around 5 feet 10 inches and 170 pounds with short brown hair. Anyone with information is asked to contact MSUPD.

Larceny

On March 28 at about 8 p.m., a student reported their bike stolen from the Engineering Building. The student reportedly left their bike locked for around four hours outside the building, only to find it had been taken upon returning. The bike is valued at $400.

Larceny

On March 29, a Landon Hall cafeteria employee reported their cell phone stolen while on a work shift. The employee reportedly left their belongings in the employee area and when they returned after their shift, their cell phone had been taken from their bag. The value is estimated to be $200. There are no suspects in this case and anyone with information is asked to contact MSUPD Det.Chad Davis. 

This does not represent every report taken by MSU police. For every incident's time and location, view MSU police's Clery Crime and Fire Log.

For the East Lansing Police Department, visit their crime map.

Share and discuss “MSU police report man making "masturbatory gesture" toward employee in Natural Resources” on social media.