East Lansing Grooves to take place Saturday

<p>Drew Howard and Josh Rose talk about their history in music before their show at the Pump House, 368 Orchard Street, East Lansing, Mich., 48823. Howard represents Mason and Rose represents Ada, Mich., in the three singer/songwriter round. Erin Hampton/The State News</p>

Drew Howard and Josh Rose talk about their history in music before their show at the Pump House, 368 Orchard Street, East Lansing, Mich., 48823. Howard represents Mason and Rose represents Ada, Mich., in the three singer/songwriter round. Erin Hampton/The State News

Photo by Erin Hampton | The State News

The Community Relations Coalition is hosting its “East Lansing Grooves" event at 2 p.m. this Saturday. The event is a community concert and will be hosted at the East Lansing Pump House at 368 Orchard St.

Environmental studies and sustainability senior Ryan Martini is an intern for the Community Relations Coalition and said he has compiled a variety of music ranging from mixed percussion to a jazz combo for the event. Light refreshments will also be served.

“We are excited to bring the MSU and East Lansing communities together for an afternoon filled with talented artists,” Martini said in an email.

Share and discuss “East Lansing Grooves to take place Saturday ” on social media.