Draymond Green challenges LeBron James to wager on MSU vs. OSU game

<p>MSU basketball head coach Tom Izzo and former Spartan and current Golden State Warrior forward Draymond Green look out at the crowd during the game against Oregon on Sept. 12, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. Green was recognized for his recent donation to the Spartan basketball program. Alice Kole/The State News</p>

MSU basketball head coach Tom Izzo and former Spartan and current Golden State Warrior forward Draymond Green look out at the crowd during the game against Oregon on Sept. 12, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. Green was recognized for his recent donation to the Spartan basketball program. Alice Kole/The State News

Photo by Alice Kole | The State News

With No. 9 MSU (9-1 overall, 5-1 Big Ten) vs. Ohio State (10-0 overall, 6-0 Big Ten) is less than 24 hours away, things are beginning to heat up.

Former Spartan and current Golden State Warrior Draymond Green challenged known OSU fan LeBron James to a wager using Bleacher Report's UNINTERRUPTED as a platform to do so.

"Personal challenge or whatever you want to call it, I'm calling out LeBron you know (he's a) big Buckeye fan," Green said donning MSU football gear. "Spartan dog through and through, Buckeye through and through—gotta be a wager or something. Holla at me Bron."

The game is set to begin at 3:30 p.m. EST and it will be broadcasted on ABC/ESPN. The Spartans are 13-point underdogs. 

Share and discuss “Draymond Green challenges LeBron James to wager on MSU vs. OSU game” on social media.