Spartan Marching Band's Marvel-themed routine going viral

<p>From left to right, biomedical laboratory science senior Rebecca Brosig, political science senior Nick Reynolds and neuroscience sophomore Jason Nguyen wait to run out onto the field with the rest of the Spartan Marching Band on Sept. 4, 2015, before a game against Western Michigan at Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo, Mich. The Spartans beat the Broncos, 37-24. Julia Nagy/The State News</p>

From left to right, biomedical laboratory science senior Rebecca Brosig, political science senior Nick Reynolds and neuroscience sophomore Jason Nguyen wait to run out onto the field with the rest of the Spartan Marching Band on Sept. 4, 2015, before a game against Western Michigan at Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo, Mich. The Spartans beat the Broncos, 37-24. Julia Nagy/The State News

Photo by Julia Nagy | The State News

The Spartan Marching Band debuted a Marvel-themed routine this past weekend at the MSU vs. University of Michigan game, and the video has gone viral. As of Wednesday morning, the topic is the No. 1 top trending thing on Facebook.

Share and discuss “Spartan Marching Band's Marvel-themed routine going viral” on social media.