The 10 feelings all students have when moving back to campus
It’s that time of year again.
Time to pack up all your stuff and move back to East Lansing for another year of school.
Leaving home and childhood friends behind can be hard, but going back to a place where you have the freedom to do whatever you want makes the transition a little bit easier.
Here are 10 feelings almost every student can relate to when moving back to campus.
1. The feeling you get when you are SO ready to get out of your parents house and finally be on your own.
2. But then you realize you have to pack up your entire life into your car and you’re just like...
3. And then you get emotional because you have to say goodbye to your parents and your beloved pet.
4. But then you get over it and you’re just like whatevs g2g bye!
5. Then you get to campus and you’re feelin' fierce and you’re like...
6. The excitement kicks in when you see your besties after being separated all summer.
7. Then you and your squad are ready hit up the party scene
8. But then it hits you that you actually have to do school.
9. And make new friends and pretend you like other people.
10. But in the end, you know you’re gonna kill it this year!