Suspect arrested in 2010 homicide in East Lansing

<p>Montrell Darshawn Morgan</p>

Montrell Darshawn Morgan

Montrell Darshawn Morgan was arraigned today in East Lansing 54B District Court for the murder of Detroit resident Adrian House in 2010.

Morgan, a 22-year-old Lansing resident, was arrested recently by ELPD as a suspect in a homicide that took place early in the morning on December 11, 2010. 

Officers found House shot in his car at 3636 Coleman Road. Witnesses said other vehicles were involved in a confrontation on the roadway and that multiple gunshots were heard. East Lansing police were on their way to help when they discovered the body of Adrian House, slumped over in a car on the 1600 block of Abbot Road with a gunshot wound. He was later pronounced dead at the scene, according to a previous report in The State News.

The case had remained one of East Lansing’s unsolved murders until today, and was featured in a story on the topic.

Montrell Darshawn Morgan was charged with one count of open murder, two counts of assault with intent to commit murder, one count felony firearm and one count carrying a concealed weapon. He is being held at the Ingham county jail with no bond.

Share and discuss “Suspect arrested in 2010 homicide in East Lansing” on social media.