The week ahead: Events to keep students entertained until the Final Four

The Final Four doesn't tipoff until Saturday evening, so here are some things to do on campus until MSU takes on Duke. 

Recycled Floral Arrangements Workshop 

MSU Surplus Store and Recycling Center

March 31 at 5:30 p.m. 

For $15, students can learn how to make paper floral arrangements from recycled books and other materials. 

Materials will be provided and participants can take their creations home. Registration for the workshop is required. 

Fate of the Earth Symposium 

Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center

April 1 and April 2, starting at 8:30 a.m. and continuing all day

The Environmental Science and Policy Program will host a symposium to present the challenges and opportunities humans face in enhancing human welfare while protecting the environment. 

"Distinguished thinkers" will be on hand, hosting seminars and leading discussion on the environment. The symposium will also feature a student research poster contest. All submissions will be displayed and several cash prizes will be awarded to winners. 

BUG 

MSU Auditorium Arena Theatre

April 1 through April 4, show times vary

Performed by the MSU Theatre Department, Tracy Lett's stage play explores conspiracy theories and paranoia. Set in an Oklahoma motel, two  struggling loners become friends and, according to the Wharton Center website, "check each other for bug bites." 

The play first premiered in 1996. 

Share and discuss “The week ahead: Events to keep students entertained until the Final Four” on social media.