Humans of East Lansing

<p>Visitor information specialist Barb Doyal poses for a portrait Feb. 3, 2015, outside where she works at the Greater Lansing Visitor Center, 549 E. Grand River Avenue in East Lansing. The Greater Lansing Visitor Center opened in November 2012 to help build a stronger community between Lansing and East Lansing.</p>

Visitor information specialist Barb Doyal poses for a portrait Feb. 3, 2015, outside where she works at the Greater Lansing Visitor Center, 549 E. Grand River Avenue in East Lansing. The Greater Lansing Visitor Center opened in November 2012 to help build a stronger community between Lansing and East Lansing.

Photo by Emily Nagle | The State News

By AJ Moser

a.moser@statenews.com

Barb Doyal

Visitor Information Specialist

Greater Lansing Visitor Center

“I want people to know about all the fun things there are to do in East Lansing. I want students and parents and visitors to come in get better acquainted to our home here. The Greater Lansing Visitor Center has been here on Grand River across from the Broad Art Museum since November 2012. We reach out to the art community and international students and local businesses in the greater Lansing area and see economic growth while we build a community. I want people to fall in love with East Lansing. I have maps and guides and tons of free informations for anyone who comes in. I want visitors!”

Share and discuss “Humans of East Lansing” on social media.