Students can audition for Spartans Got Talent this Friday

With roughly 49,000 students on campus, one can imagine there's diverse amount of talent waiting to be discovered. 

Spartans Got Talent, an event hosted by the University Activities Board, will give students the opportunity to showcase their unique talents with the MSU community, while also participating in some friendly competition. 

Open auditions will be held on Friday, Oct. 24 from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm in the Multipurpose Room, located on the second floor of the Union. Students are invited to audition either individually or with a group of friends. 

All interested students must perform at least a two-minute routine for a panel of judges after choosing whether their talent belongs in the dance, music, comedy or miscellaneous category of the competition. The winner in each category will walk away with both bragging rights and a $200 gift card to Target or Best Buy. The participant who wins "audience favorite" will be awarded a $75 gift card to the Spartan Spirit Shop. 

According to the UAB events page, the judges will choose the acts for the competition based on originality, quality, and execution. 

Share and discuss “Students can audition for Spartans Got Talent this Friday” on social media.