New social networking site offers $1 million in prizes to help users accomplish dreams

Twitter and Facebook may be taken down a notch by new social networking site Voloe, which has arrived on the scene offering users a share of $1 million to achieve their dreams and goals.

Voloe provides a medium to share a user’s dreams and goals with friends and family.

Users can follow whoever they like, similar to Twitter. There is also the option to add someone as a friend so people can communicate with each other.

The company has committed to offer up to $1 million in prizes and awards for users through weekly contests and prizes that include concert and sporting event tickets, gaming consoles, various tech gadgets and airline vouchers.

To be eligible for prizes, users need 20 likes on a wish or goal they have posted and submit an original photo and narrative about that goal.

When a user signs up, Voloe goes beyond the basic information and asks three questions — where they want to travel in the next 12 months, What are some things they would like to learn and master and which celebrity they would like to meet.

If a user wanted to climb Mount Everest, for example, they would add that goal to their list and that will be posted on their profile.

And say that student actually did climb Mount Everest, then they can put that in their list of goals achieved, and that will be shared with their friends and followers as well.

Share and discuss “New social networking site offers $1 million in prizes to help users accomplish dreams” on social media.