Memorial services for senior Morgan McGregor to be held this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

<p>Photo provided by Lynch &amp; Sons Funeral Home.</p>

Photo provided by Lynch & Sons Funeral Home.

Anyone who wants to pay respects to late accounting senior Morgan McGregor can do so this week.

According to her death notice, there will be a viewing at Lynch & Sons Funeral Home, 404 E. Liberty St., Milford, on Tuesday from 2-9 p.m. and on Wednesday from 2-9 p.m. The funeral will be held on Thursday at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 1955 E. Commerce Rd., Milford, at 11 a.m.

McGregor, 20,  was found unresponsive on the 300 block of Grove Street Saturday at 4:40 p.m. Her cause of death is still unknown but her mother, Renee McGregor, previously told The State News her daughter was pacemaker-dependent with a history of heart problems. 

Though there have been no results from a medical examiner, she also said her daughter was “not a victim of a crime, and she did not harm herself.”

Memorials may be made in her name to the Cardiology unit of the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation.

Share and discuss “Memorial services for senior Morgan McGregor to be held this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday” on social media.