Homecoming week events

The University Activities Board has a plethora of activities planned for this week leading up to homecoming.

Tonight from 6 – 8 p.m., Hayrides & History will begin in the International Center parking lot. Students will have the opportunity to take a hayride around campus and learn about the history of Michigan State from The Association of Future Alumni Student Ambassadors. There will be free giveaways including cookies, beverages and T-shirts.

On Tuesday, from 8 – 10 p.m., Sounds of Homecoming will take place at the Union's main lounge. The event will feature music performed by MSU's a cappella groups.

Wednesday will feature the weekly free cosmic bowling and 'Spartan's Make Headlines' Mason Jar Craft Night in room 50 from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Union. Students can bring one guest for free to decorate a mason jar as a pencil holder or decoration with stickers, scrapbook paper or newspaper.

Thursday, there will be music performed by the Hacky Turtles at Morrill Plaza with cider and donuts, from 7 – 9 p.m.

Before the homecoming parade Friday, there will be Ice Cream at the Rock from 11:30 – 2 p.m. This event includes Dairy Store ice cream and the chance for a free T-shirt or frisbee.

Share and discuss “Homecoming week events” on social media.