Local bars to offer deals on July 4 beer, food and liquor

Here are some of the deals that will be available at various bars and restaurants around the city during the Fourth of July festivities.

Dublin Square

Dublin Square will be providing $3 pints for all of their draft beers.

Woody’s Oasis Bar & Grill

Captain and Bacardi rum will be available for $3 at Woody’s Oasis Bar & Grill. All bomb shots will be $4, Bud Light and Labatt pints will be $2 and Washington Apple Shots will be $2.

The restaurant will also serve a cheeseburger combo with a pitcher of beer. A Labatt pitcher and Bud Light pitcher will be $11 and a Premium Pitcher will be $13.

Peppino’s Sports Grille

Peppino’s Sports Grille has yet to announce their specials, though employees said guests can expect specials on the Fourth of July.

HopCat

HopCat will feature it’s usual $7 burger and beer combo from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday.

Buffalo Wild Wings

While Buffalo Wild Wings will not feature a special Fourth of July drink, their “Beer of the Month” specials will be included that day. Beer of the Month includes Miller Lite, Summer Shandy and Game Changer.

Prices for the specials vary depending on the beer.

The Black Cat Bistro

The Black Cat Bistro will be closed on the Fourth of July.

Harper’s Restaurant & Brewpub

Harper’s will feature a special drink to mark the Fourth of July holiday. For $3, guests can try the Rocket Pop, which employees said taste like the red, white and blue “Firecracker” popsicles.

The Riv

The Riv will feature $3 American-made beer on the Fourth of July. Similar to Harper’s, the bar will also feature a special red, white and blue “Firecracker” popsicle drink.

Prices for the drink will vary.

Share and discuss “Local bars to offer deals on July 4 beer, food and liquor ” on social media.